Where you can apply for asylum

The competent authorities to register your application are the Regional Asylum Offices and the asylum units.

To submit an application, you should come in person to one of the Regional Offices of the Asylum Service.

In case you are in detention or you remain in a First Reception Center and you wish to apply for asylum, the competent detention or first reception services must inform the Asylum Service regarding your wish to submit an application for international protection.